Monday, August 06, 2007

It has been too long

It has been so long since I updated. Well, right before my last picture update, on June 24th, Leila started walking on her own!
Her and I were at my parents house for the day. Leila had something in each hand and my sister told her to go take that to mommy, and she did! She just took off walking, and she hasn't slowed down since! Leila has also gotten to go to the swimming pool a couple of times lately, and she loves to swim.

Here are a couple of pictures of Leila from recently...

Playing with Zoey
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Trying out Zoey's new bed :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

cassiehoward said...

...how was the swimming poop?

Tricia said...

I have no idea what you are talking about.