Monday, September 08, 2008

Hanging in the classroom at Love A Lot is a little questionnaire about all of the kids in yellow group. Leila's says that she has brown hair, and blue eyes (not so much).
Next comes the statement, "I live in a... car." Yep, she told her teacher that she lives in the car. We do spend a fair amount of time in there, but come on!? Next comes, "When I grow I want to be... like Daddy." That is our Leila...offer some comic relief and melt your heart all in one swoop.

I have a doctor's appointment this week on Thursday. We should get to hear the heartbeat for the first time--as far as the doctor knows anyway. I am one of those paranoid people who has my own at home dopler so I can check in with my little one as needed. Aside from that I expect her to tell me not to eat so much and send me on my way. I will fill you all in if there is anything more to add, but I wouldn't count on any excitement.

0 comments: