Saturday, November 21, 2009

Interview with a princess

What is your favorite food?
Peanut Butter and Jelly!

What is your favorite thing to do with mommy?
Play with Thea

What is your favorite thing to do with daddy?
when he tickles me


What is the most fun thing you have ever done?
Go on PopPop's boat.  If I go on the front of the boat, I am very brave!

What is your favorite day of the week?
Mommy days (Wednesday and Friday), because I get to play

What do you like about Thea?
I like to say boo to her, she laughs

Do you like being a big sister?
Yes, because I like to chew on toys

What is your favorite animal?
Elephants because they have a long trunk and floppy ears.

Who is your best friend?
You are

What do you want for Christmas?
A balloon.

Do you have anything else you want to share?
I don't know how to ride a bike.
I love to go to a hotel and see the pool.
I love to go on the boat and I love to stay with my daddy
I want to play a game on your computer.

0 comments: