Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Birthday


Leila had a birthday, and she got a new set of wheels from Mommy and Daddy! I think she likes the bike, what do you think?


This year we tried something new and had a joint party for the birthday buddies Leila and Sawyer. I was thankful to have the party at Andrea's, since we had moved into the apartment only a week before and we closed on the house the day before the party. It went really well, the kids had a great time and I can't even describe to you how I felt seeing Leila arrive at Andrea's for the party, in her special new outfit that she picked out. She was so excited and happy, my cup run-nth over!
All week she asked who would be at her party and she told us that she was going to invite all of her aunts and uncles, the girl loves her family.

We are planning to take her bowling as a birthday bonus with a few of her friends, but things have been pretty hectic lately so we will see when that happens.

2 comments:

Dara said...

She is so cute! <3

Andrea said...

My favorite was how excited Leila was about her cake. Her eyes just sparkled and she said "It is so amazing," no less than 5 times!