Friday, November 17, 2006

Leila's first illness

Well, Leila has had a pretty rough week. She started out just fine, but Tuesday night when she woke up to eat she seemed to be running a fever. This is the first time I have seen my baby girl sick, and it is a pitiful sight. she has spent the past three days laying around, not rolling, or playing....just laying on her back, or her belly, or sleeping...the poor little thing doesn't even want to crack a smile :(
Today we went to the doctor to have her checked out on Grandma Lori's suggestion...we had called earlier in the week and they wanted us to wait and see if it got worse. Well G-Ma said that she thought it was her left ear...and sure enough, Leila has a slight infection in her left ear. We were planning on attending Aunt Erica's wedding tomorrow, but it looks like we may be grounded until Miss Leila feels better. Well, I think I hear my baby calling out for her mommy ;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention...to match the three going on four teeth on top, Leila now has tooth number 3 cutting through on bottom!

1 comments:

~*Sara*~ said...

Hi Tricia, I'm sorry she was sick, I hope she's much better now! :)