Monday, November 27, 2006

Long weekend

Well, we are back at work from the long weekend. I have a lot to do to get back in the swing of things, but I figured I would take a few minutes to post an update.

We packed up on Thursday morning and drove to Tabor to spend the Holiday with family and we had a great time. No matter how long it has been since I lived there, I still feel at home when we visit. We had Thanksgiving dinner at Aunt Linda's house and spent the rest of the weekend hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa Howard's house.
Andrea, Dani and I put up Grandma's Christmas tree and Dad and Grandpa put up the outside lights.
Friday night Cory and I left Leila with my mom and dad and went out with Andrea and Steve, Cousin Nick and his girlfriend Angie and our mutual friend Tracy. This was the first time we had Left Leila for any amount of time except to go to work or a football game. It was nice to get out, but I think I am getting too old to enjoy bars. They are loud and stinky.

Well I don't have any new pictures to post yet...I will have to see what we have on the camera at home, but I wanted to update that Leila is feeling much better. She seems to be back to her normal sweet self...wish us luck that this is the last ear infection we see for a while... I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday!

0 comments: