Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A few of Thea's 6 month shots

These pictures were taken by Laura Hansell. Laura and I went to elementary school together, and I hadn't seen her since I was 12 years old, but through the wonders of internet, we are now friends who follow each other's blogs. Laura is a great photographer. Her and Jessica (another Tabor schoolmate of mine) both take the most awesome pictures of their kids, so I was really excited that Laura made her services available to me! We managed to both make it back to Tabor on the same weekend and so we met up at the Tabor park for Thea's pictures. Laura lives near Boone, IA. If you want to see more of her work, you can check out her photography site at: http://www.hansellphotography.com/ Thanks again Laura, it was so nice of you, and so nice to see you!

Sitting by her namesake's tree in the Tabor park.



Love that little tongue!

Our little Hawkeye!


This one is my favorite!

1 comments:

Always, Laura said...

Thank you Tricia!!
That is my favorite photo also!!
It was so great to see you and meet your family!!
Next time we'll have to a family photo.