Friday, September 17, 2010

I have been really bad about taking pictures lately, I just never think to grab the camera, and most of the time I know that if I did take a picture, it would have piles of toys, dirty dishes and laundry in the background so I wouldn't share it anyway.

So, for now, all I have to offer is updated house pictures. Things are moving along and we got to spend last weekend painting. Cory and I painted three of the four bedrooms upstairs so that we could take advantage of the lack of trim to tape around and carpet to ruin.

When we stopped by there the last couple of days we have seen the trim starting to go up, and the tile floors starting to go down in the bathrooms and laundry room.

This is the master bedroom



Thea's room


Leila's room



And the front...which already looks different. The rail is now complete and the garage is being prepped for the stone. I am thinking stone will be applied this weekend or early next week? We have a schedule but it doesn't seem too accurate since it says the stone was to be done on the 8th.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Your background is that same color as your bedroom!
PS-How cute is the sweatshirt I got for Thea?!

Anonymous said...

That should be the. I hate myself sometimes...