Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What Leila thinks of her Mommy

What Leila Thinks of Mommy
Tuesday, October 13th, 2009

Last winter a lot of my Facebook friends were doing this with their little kids. At the time Leila was too little to really answer so I waited. Yesterday I felt the urge to give it a try, so here is my interview with Leila.

Here are Leila’s answers (she's 3 and a half):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is something Mom always says to you?
I LOVE YOU

What makes Mom happy?
If I got her a Valentine

What makes Mom sad?
If some of her friends get sick.

How does your Mom make you laugh?
she tickles me

What was Mom like as a little girl?
She was a little kid

How old is your Mom?
It’s a pretty tricky one, I don’t know.

How tall is your Mom?
Like this size (holds her hands in front of her, one at her belly, one at her neck)

What is her favorite thing to do?
play with me

What does your Mom do when you're not around?
She gets sad

What is your mom really good at?
She is good at yo-yoing

What is your mom not very good at?
At picking up fire on a shovel

What does your mom do for her job?
She watches me play

What is your mom's favorite food?
dinner and breakfast

What makes you proud of your mom?
I really love her

If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
A princess one

What do you and Mom do together?
We play with blocks

How are you and your mom the same?
Our eyes are brown

How are you and your mom different?
She have glasses on her

How do you know your mom loves you?
because she really loves to play with me

Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To the library

2 comments:

Jessica aka Mommy said...

so cute! you better work on picking up fire with a shovel :) I can't wait to ask Harley these someday!

whoaitstheresa said...

I LOVED reading this survey! It made me think about what I've been learning in my developmental psych class :)