Sunday, March 16, 2008

7 random things about me

This is tough, but I have been challenged by Jessica, so I am giving it a try.

1. I have a love hate relationship with my job. Somedays I am so glad to have it and it makes me feel important, and other times I just wish I could sit at home all day with Leila and go for walks and hang out with all the Stay At Home Mom's in my neighborhood.

2. I hate taking the same route over and over again, so I tend to randomly turn down the wrong street just to find a new way to reach my destination.

3. I can't handle watching the news...I get irrationally upset for people that are touched by tragedy, even if I don't know them.

4. I love homemade stuff. I am always trying to figure out how to make stuff myself instead of buying it. If I buy something I know I can make I feel like a sucker.

5. I am overly competitive, if I don't think I can win at a contest of any kind, I usually just won't participate.

6. I am addicted to Blogs. I read tons of blogs, blogs written by people I don't know. For some reason their lives are interesting to me. I am facinated by people of all kinds.

7. My Myers Briggs personality type is INFJ (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging) It is the least common of all of the types.

I am supposed to make others do this as well, but even with all of the blogs that I read, I don't know of any other bloggers that read mine, aside from my tagger that is! :). I guess that is the introvert in me, forever a lurker!

2 comments:

Jessica aka Mommy said...

Good seven randoms.....I also read a ton of blogs of people I don't know...very interesting!! Makes you wonder who reads yours.

Always, Laura said...

I read this blog! I stubbled upon it one day in early december by using the next blog at the top of the page. I was a little shocked to scroll down while scimming the first post and see Tabor. Sometimes you never know what you'll get using the next blog.
I think there is a little lurker in all of us. I'll lurk no more! Now you know at least 2 people who read your blog.