Wednesday, March 26, 2008

So if you read the 7 random things about me, then you know about my problem with the news. Well, the news around here is impossible to avoid, and it is heartbreaking. I can't stop thinking about this family, this poor woman and her children. I am only comforted by the thought that they are all in heaven together. Don't click this link if you are as sensitive as I am to tragedy.
http://press-citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080326/NEWS01/803260332/1079

My heart goes out to this whole extended family and all of the parents who have to explain to their children why they won't be seeing their friends again. I can't imagine the pain that this man must have been in to do this, but my heart goes out to him as well. On to day three of trying not to cry at my desk while I sit here unable to think of anything other than this sadness.

0 comments: