Friday, March 28, 2008

My Smart Girl

Cory was traveling again this week (Boo!!! Hiss!!!) so Leila and I had a lot of one on one time. I can't tell you that I mind that part of the traveling. Sure, my house is a mess and we eat mostly premade crap, but I like to give all of my attention to Leila. She is a lot of fun!
So Tuesday we are driving home from daycare and I had given Leila a book to keep her busy.


I had the radio down so I could hear if she needed anything from me, and I hear coming from the backseat in an absolutely adorable little baby voice, "red shirt, blue shirt, yellow shirt, OOPS!!" I was totally shocked! She obviously can't read but she does know her colors (this I knew already) and I thought it was so cute that she got the book well enough to be able to "read" it. I was so excited that I had to call my sister right away to tell her all about it! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is the best!